In order to be offered federal students loans or scholarships from the College of Medicine – Tucson, you first need to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Completing your FAFSA
The FAFSA is an online application. To fill it out, you will need this information:
- The University of Arizona school code is 00108300.
- Your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. If you don’t have an FSA ID, you can create one on
- the FAFSA website.
- Your last year's tax returns and W2 forms
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Driver's License number
- Information about any assets/investments you own
To maximize your eligibility, complete the FAFSA by the priority service date of March 1. You will need to renew your FAFSA every year. As an applicant for financial aid at the College of Medicine – Tucson, you do not need to enter parental data on your FAFSA. (The sole exception is for applicants for Health Professions Student Loans)
Learn how to apply for College of Medicine – Tucson scholarships.